Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My New Gym Location in the Heart of Chelsea!


Come check out the new gym location I'll be training from in 2012! Complete Body & Spa - 19th St. is conveniently located in the heart of Chelsea at 22 West 19th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues.  I will be offering one-on-one training sessions as well as an exclusive new class only at this location in NYC called ViPR Plus+ Group Training Class, it incorporates ViPR as well as other functional tools such as ropes, kettlebells, medicine balls and much more to give you a well-rounded calorie burning work out.  Space is limited so email me today to receive the upcoming winter class schedule. 


I really like to train at Complete Body & Spa and I know you will too.  They really do have an extensive variety of equipment to fulfill every training need and I was also impressed at how clean everything was kept. 


"Often described as a fitness fanatic and personal trainer’s dream gym – our 19th St location offers an extensive selection of some of the most revered fitness equipment in the industry. We’ve got it all: hanging heavy bags, weighted sleds, heavy ropes, an extensive cardio line, isometric equipment, one of New York’s premiere free weight collections, and a full selectorized circuit. There’s every tool at our members and trainers disposal to create any dream body imaginable." - Complete Body & Spa


Come check it out for yourself!  Email me at gaelfitnesstrainer@gmail.com and I'll set you up with a free 7-Day pass.  

No comments: